Dental Savings Plan
No Dental Insurance? No Problem!
A new innovative dental plan to help you receive affordable dental care.
The Morris Family Dentistry In Office Dental Savings Plan is an annual reduced fee dental plan that allows individuals and families to receive dental services from our office at prices to better fit today’s economy.
Fill out the application and submit along with payment and you’re effective immediately to start receiving benefits and discounts for your dental needs. That’s it! Very SIMPLE!
Individuals, spouses, and dependents are eligible (children under 19 or full time students up to 23 years of age).
Benefits begin immediately. Members must remain on the plan for a minimum of 12 months.
Individual: $350 annually
Spouse: $300 annually
Dependent Child: $275 annually
***Children under the age of 19 or full time student in college under 23
There is no ID card. All membership information kept on file with our office. Your effective date is the day you sign up.
- No refunds given if patient chooses not to use their dental plan!
- This dental plan only honored at Morris Family Dentistry with Chad Morris DDS.
Diagnostic and Xray
Bitewings (2x/ year): 100% Member discount
FMX or Pano (1x/ 5 year): 100% Member discount
Periodic Exam (2x/ year): 100% Member discount
Adult Prophy (2x/ year): 100% Member discount
Child Prophy (2x/ year): 100% Member discount
All Other Procedures
Fillings: 20% Member discount
Crowns/Bridges: 20% Member discount
Veneers: 20% Member discount
Root Canals: 20% Member discount
Periodontal Treatment: 20% Member discount
Whitening: 20% Member discount
Extractions: 20% Member discount
Orthodontics: 20% Member discount
Retail Products: 10% Member discount
Partials/Dentures: 20% Member discount
***When CareCredit is used the amount of the discount will be reduced by 10%.
Program Limitations and Exclusions
1. This plan cannot be combined with any other special offer or discount
2. When Care Credit is used the amount of the discount will decrease by 10%
3. Prophy (cleanings) by our office is defined as the removal of coronal plaque, calculus buildup, and stains on the tooth above the gum line. For deeper cleanings, those fall under periodontal therapy
4. This plan is only good at Morris Family Dentistry for services rendered by Chad Morris DDS. Any specialist you are referred to will not offer the discount
5. Yearly benefits are not carried over to the next year
6. Morris Family Dentistry Dental Plan benefits cannot be transferred to other family members
7. Annual membership dues are non refundable
8. No refunds will be given if patient chooses not to use their dental plan
9. This dental plan may not be used in conjunction with a dental insurance policy
10. All payments are due at time of service to receive discount. Any services rendered that are not paid for at the time of service will be billed at the usual, higher fee
11. Termination of policy will occur after 2 no show appointments